Vanaf 14:00 until 22:00
Bij ART Gallery
Dear Friend of South Africa,
You and your contacts are invited to join the SA Embassy on its 20 Years of Freedom on the Rubensplein, in Knokke on Thursday 5th June 2014.
The Embassy in partnership with the under companies are organizing tastings for some top SA products.
- · Giant photographic exhibition of the Eastern Cape
- · Exhibition “Hope and Optimism” arranged by Mr. Gerrit Kempeneers
- · Wine tasting by KAAPWIJN DE LEEUW
- · Taste amazing BOS ICE TEA – Rooibos drink
- · Enjoy Fruit Sorbet encased in South African fruits by ISLAND WAY Sorbet
- · Tasting the jewel of South African Rooibos by AFRICAN DAWN Rooibos
- · Join us on this gastronomic adventure as PACKO introduces its amazing sauces.
When: Thursday 5th June – Open house from 14H00 – 22H00
Where: ART Gallery, Rubensplein Knokke
Why: The aim of the event is to give you to chance to discover some amazing SA flavours.
RSVP on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/285 44 40
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Knokke.
And if you have any questions please feel free to contacting me.
With best regards,